Friday, December 2, 2011

Gregory aka Lyecdevf aka Cyber Cunt

Since a lot of shit has been streaming forth from the idiot front of the so-called hacker wannabe e-thug internet tough guy Lyecdevf aka GREGORY M. MAHNICH from Euclid Ohio, I was inspired to post a new blog with further screenshots since he is so determined to never STFU and leave forum members far and wide alone. Mind you, I got these gems from another blog and bro I know, with permission to use since they were grabbed from the database itself as the forum is undergoing maintenance. Nice to have connections. ;)
Let's start, shall we?

Here's one of his posts from Hack Forums. Fewboo is him.
http://i.imgur.com/pf6My0q.jpg

Here's the thread from UniteTheCows, just one of the many forums where he made an ass of himself.
http://i.imgur.com/ZrpeDPV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/golpc4l.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytqmsCY.png
http://i.imgur.com/FfLQ3NZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/PwjfTYJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/BwTmk4N.png
http://i.imgur.com/l67EexS.png
http://i.imgur.com/j4jvYQe.png
http://i.imgur.com/CsOMnA0.png
http://i.imgur.com/EHJdW02.png
http://i.imgur.com/fq0cytK.png
http://i.imgur.com/IVioSB5.png
http://i.imgur.com/MyuUrD9.png
http://i.imgur.com/F0S4Bo9.png
http://i.imgur.com/FQ4S80B.png
http://i.imgur.com/FODuXxU.png 

The Boss scraped old threads but there's always The Way Back Machine!

Lyecdevf on UniteThe Cows:
You call that illicit activity!  You made my day.  I have posted stuff on the net where I was breaking into computers, peoples accounts,...and the likes. You think I am afraid?  Oh, you should have seen me high this week with my friend. Illegal activity...It is my middle name!

But now all his blogs are ranting and raving about *illegal activity done by members of a hacker forum that he was banned from! Not to mention he is spinning his wheels trying to get people on twitter interested in his over-the-top drama squealing about how illegal bullies are. *snicker* Yeah as if no one can see his outright bullying and attacks on the blogs he's posting his link to!
He sure is stupid.


Lyecdevf posted this as a parting remark:
It is sad that you have come to such an assumption. You see you got me all wrong. I have learned a lot in the past two years on the internet. I have learned to use linux and many other things. You do not have to tell me any thing. I will find the answers like I did countless of times.


Yeah he's sad alright. Yeah he's gonna play like he's some genius for using linux, as if that means anything. What an idiot. An idiot who's full of himself that he can't even see how stupid he sounds.


Screamin' Bully Internet Tough Guy going All Out to Bitch Bully and Cry Momma!


Aww he wants the Google abuse team to "take note" while he's got all his "cyber nightmare" bullying bullshit posted everywhere, with his middle fingers all over the place and boasts about hunting people down and posting their info with the intention of "making them scream his name in pain and anguish"... Yeah, that Google is SO gonna help him... NOT!


Darwin Awards were made for total fuckwits like him, I tell ya!


The below messages from Lyecdevf on Suck-o were provided courtesy of TinMan.


When a moderator from the forum contacted Lyecdevf, he sent this:


===========================Lyecdevf================================


I do not know who you are and I do not know what you are talking about!!! I am sure though you are from elitehackers and if it bothers you what I have posted on my blog than why do not you just say it and maybe we can come to some solution.


When it was pointed out that he has trolled before and that nobody believed his good will towards others as he was asked why he attacked the girl for no reason, and told why he was banned, lyecdevf then sent this message:


=====================Lyecdevf revealing his true personality================


WTF is this?!? Is this how you talk? Take your pussy wailing up to your ass buddies. You fucked up really nice this time. That post is going to stay up there and in fact I am going to ask my friends to post the same shit else where. You just wait bitch.

When it was pointed out again why he was banned, and that nobody should have to kiss his ass for the insult he did to them, lyecdevf then sent this:


==================Lyecdevf being an Egomaniac==========================


You know how entertaining this was for me you coming here talking about a post I made on blogger. haha...you made me look like such a bad ass. The whole site now knows. They are talking about me...haha.

============================The End===============================


Another stupid statement by lyecdevf as nobody was talking about him nor thought of him as anything more than a pathetic troll.


You see kids, making public such things as private messages in order to hurt another member does have its consequences as you can see, the people who have also gotten messages from him can make HIS private messages public! An eye for an eye!


Added today! (February 4)


I heard from yet another member of elitehackers who is also a member of securityoverride, Atro!


Here's what he shared with us today!


Atro said;


I was wondering why he was being such a fucktard on EH and on SO and asked him why he couldn't leave that girl alone. This is what he sent to me.


==============Lyecdevf sent all this shit that you see below==============


12/17/2010 18:34:54
I was just wondering what happened to the elitehackers.info site. I was googling and found nothing. You guys are really good at hiding stuff online are not you. I was going to go and just ask sunjester but then I realized that maybe that is not such a good idea since he left that site a long time ago any ways so...but then look you showed up.


06/03/2011 08:48:30
Maybe it is time I go and chat with him a bit about all of this. Especially the part where you use his handle to make a complainto to google about that post you find oh so offensive.


06/17/2011 06:45:34
Maybe I should send them this PM to your ISP and tell them how you are harassing me and another woman or maybe I should just set up a website that you would visit and set it up to exploit your outdated IE7. You probably have no concept about security any way. I wonder why you hang around places like elitehackers.info any way. You think those boys and girls use outdated software and Os's?! Maybe I should just come down over there to Midlothian and pay you a visit. I am sure it wont be difficult to find you. I am just going to ask for the girl that calls every one a loser!

============================The End==================================



I'd like to make some things clear. First I am Atro and am a "he" not a "she", but the fucktard refers to me as a she for some reason. Second, I never harassed any woman on any forum so his accusations are right out of his ass! And if he's referring to the bitch who stalks people in certain fandoms, then he's as sick and delusional as that bitch is. And no, it's NOT the girl from Asia he is always harassing.
Thirdly, I don't know why he thinks he has my IP or any info on me as you can see from his last threatening pm to me, but I hope he gets down to Midlothian and gets quite a shock about the way things run! Obviously he knows nothing about security as he tried to claim I know nothing about it! HA! Anyone can use a proxy! Not only that I'm not even sure why he thinks IE7 has no security, because it's actually more secure than the latest version of it! Also people can download old programs and use them in sync with a proxy to totally appear non-trackable. That includes OS and he knows nothing about any of those tricks! He just keeps on proving how incredibly stupid he is! He likes his foot in his mouth. He's a dumbass.
I'm sure he has NO clue about any IP-hiding tricks whatsoever because he's been too lazy and dependent on TOR! LOL! Yeah TOR who gives over all their logs to any fed who asks! Which is good because the law will catch up to him!
Yeah his pms to me are really stupid and I saved them and am happy to post his pms everywhere I can! As a sidenote when he threatened to send my message to my ISP, that was a good laugh I had! My pm simply said that I know Sunjester and his reply is what you see above! All that shit he said in pms to me all because I said I know a fellow member from EH.com! Gee I wonder what my ISP will ever do because I know a guy! LotsaLOL because I have done no wrong! None of my messages were even remotely harassing or criminal and he threatened ME! I wonder what his ISP would do about his stupid retarded ass?!! BTW he never went and asked sunjester anything. I know, because sunjester would have told me! I still talk to SJ now and then on another forum.


-Atro






Another update.
The little "I'm such a badass" has been trolling the sites designed to be against bullies like him with claims so outrageous and laughable that I just had to share some of it here.


A group of e-mail hacking dim wits approached me once on a forum and solicited me to commit a crime of cracking passwords of several e-mail accounts. I refused and posted the entire conversation online.  
At first it seemed to me there was only one absurd person involved in this scheme but now I have realized that there are at least two people working on this in what seems to be working together. These two individuals are the lowest of the low that I have come across the net in almost a decade as they try to solicit people to hack for them as they have no desire or understanding of the process them selves. They are also involved in obtaining personal information of there victims in an attempt to harass them and mock them. At this point I would like to point out there there exists a team called doxbin that exist on tor (as such it is impossible to take down the conventional ways) who urge people to post personal information in order to mock them. Here N and S step in posting the material of there victims where others mock them and then I assume they go back to there victims and taunt them even further seemingly with support of various other annonymous individuals. I assume with the intent for there victims to commit suicide.


Link.


LMAO! Really? We're all doxbin now? That's pretty cool of us, considering the bullshit he spews forth. Let's examine his shit claims here. He claims that only two people are involved in posting dox up on doxbin. Despite the fact that it's open to anyone to post dox on. And there are hundreds of doxes on lots of different people there.


And his whole game of how we're all asking people to hack for us? LMAOAGAIN! Nobody asked people to hack for them. A moderator and his friend had asked this fuckwit if he could hack into an account and gave him a challenge to see whether or not he could back up his insane behavior and attitude on elitehackers. To see if he really was this big bad ass hacker as he claimed to be. The jig was up when he could not perform the simplest of tasks and he knew he was caught red-handed of being a lowlife troll with nothing to show for it. This is REALLY what's eating him. Otherwise everyone would be left alone and he'd shut the fuck up. But he can't because his psychopath troll self can't stop from being the pedo and online predator that he is.


While we are sure he does download illegal content and stalks kids online, we also know that his so-called skills of being a hacker is total bullshit. Amazing he should say of others that they don't want to learn the process when he can't even learn a single line of code!
It's pathetic of him.


Also people who dox, actually do have some skills ;) so his rant on that blog is so obvious a troll, I'm sure they'll remove it.


But we've got it here, so we can still laugh at him.


Next he tries to claim that a "group" of hackers asked him to commit a crime by cracking into a password. A crime that he himself boasted about being able to do at any given time while spamming that forum with his blog links of cracking into accounts!


But the truth is, nobody asked him to hack an account that was of any consequence. It was merely to prove that he could NOT hack. That there folks, is the reason he's still TO THIS DAY going off and acting like such a fucking imbecile. Still harassing that girl even when this took place years ago. He cannot let it go. He would not stop. He continued to bully her and harass her no matter where she went. He kept getting his ass banned from those other forums. He has a grudge so big that he will live out his miserable life trying to get someone to hack us! And his claim that people want him to commit suicide is actually a good suggestion since he has no life and has made no effort to do any good to society. He is a parasite. A junkie who lives with his mother and steals his neighbor's internet connection because he's spending everything on meth.


Of course people want him to shut up. They are sick and tired of hearing his twisted lies and excuses for why he did what he did. He intentionally set people up to ask him if he could hack. Then got hostile when he was outed. After that he got even more abusive when they removed his trolling threads. He then attacked the girl on a stupid site that has since been flushed away.




You'd think he'd just let it go and go on with his life. But no, he's gotta prove what a massive shithead he is. We all know he's a liar. That he is no hacker. But he wants to keep that image while going around screaming his head off about how hackers are scum.


He's dug himself a very deep hole.



UPDATES COMING!

It's gonna be good! Hey Dewo Herg, where's your facebook? BTW thanks for all the traffic you've driven to my blogs about you! LMAO! I'll be sharing those whiny little blog comments you've been spamming to get undeserved sympathy, you pathetic piece of shit. Do know that EH members are making more blogs about your nasty bullying ass and your never-ending obsession with a girl you've bullied since 2008! Oh yeah and Time Warner Cable (24.93.251.157), Shelby, Ohio, United States. Yeah despite all your dumbfuck aliases and bloated ego boasting about being hard to find, it's actually too easy.

6 comments:

  1. I know right?
    If he reports anyone to google he's gotta kknow they'll see all his stuff too. Even whatever he's trying to hide. No one over on twitter is even paying any attention to him, They know he's a sad, pathetic piece of shit who wants attention. He's a middle aged troll who hasn't stopped attacking nakcy in years so there's no sign he's ever gonna stop. Only thing to do is to make sure we can speak up too. He thinks he's the only one who is allowed to speak. That's some fucked up shit. He needs to get over himself and seek some kind of professional help because he's clearly insane. He's sad really. At the same time nobody should pity him because he is an online predator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys need to be watchful because he is trying to hack you. Please check the strength of your passwords using one of those online meters. Here's one I just came across and it even has good tips: http://porkchops.99k.org/PasswordCheck/index.php

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      The idiot is attribiting all his "traffic" to the girl he profoundly hates and dedicated his life to a futile cause, but he's spamming his insane link on twitter and everywhere. But according to him there's only one person going to it and that's actually the last person to be going there! So he is either admitting that no one on twitter is even looking in on his drama bullshit blog or he's just clicking onto his link for an inflated number. He also has no brains to realize that google bots also hit everything.

      In the meantime if he thinks he's got a good rep with any hacker groups, he's sadly mistaken. Anyone who's heard of him pretty much say the same we're saying.

      Delete
  3. It's unbelivable how stupid this fuckwit really is, too!

    ProTip: If one is gonna scream about being bullied, one might not want to have a whole blog dedicated to bashing someone, harassing them for their mental state and claiming to want to bring them harm and pain for a lifeltime. It just brings out who the real bully is!

    Really
    can you imagine what this fucker is like in real life? I shudder to think.
    I'll warrant he can't hold down any kind of a job. He's no doubt been kicked out of
    any social group or club. He's like a ticking timebomb who has no rationality or reason.

    & you know, with all that, he cannot be reasoned with.

    Good on you all for exposing him!
    Thanks for the forum threads too. We'll be sure to be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His tweets are desperate and it's funny watching him spiral out of control. One point I'd like to make, if you have such great spam filters, why bring up the fact you were spammed in the first place?
    He's so thick LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!



    Here is my webpage; Telecharger Hacker Facebook

    ReplyDelete