Thursday, February 28, 2019

Failed Trolls At A Place Called VOAT

Well --- I haven't updated my blogger here in some time. Actually not much on the troll hunting and troll exposing mission so much nowadays but I do remain in cahoots with a couple of HF moderators from time to time.

I've never revealed who I am on HF and that's just the way I like it, since that would make me a target of the FAILED trolls from HF. Many of whom got banned. Having said all that, I do remain in cahoots with a few mods from HF and I got an interesting message from my pal Paul. Who is a moderator of quite a few other hack-related forums.

He sends me this missive about some trolls that were banned from HF some years ago, and as anyone can see, my blogger has been around since 2010 exposing trolls from around the more underground seedy parts of the world wide web. HF is such a place also.

So here's the beef.

Apparently there's a forum by the name of VOAT and some members there have been contacting HF over some trolls and shills there.

In essence I am posting this info for all to see because it seems that the good members and staff of VOAT may need some info of what has taken place on good old, dark web-ish Hack Forums!

To start off with, I was given a list of names a member from VOAT sent to Paul. Both Paul and myself were in pain from our sides hurting from the laughter this induced because you see, the trolls/shill/niggers/etc named in that clusterfuck of names were the same names banned from HF a while back!

Below are the names from that particular ban set who were all banned for what is known in HF as "rep abuse" and rep abuse is basically a "reputation" score for users. Much like what VOAT appears to be using only they call it "votes" either up or down. Picture Emperor Caesar giving the thumbs down (or up) on posts he wants to "vote on" and that seems to be the way it works over there. Only having a quick and ugly version of the fuckery of these failed trolls.

I have to admit that I've never even heard of VOAT before tonight, but I see you now VOAT! :heh: cheers.

So here we go

First the set of nams banned on VOAT

Nosferajew (banned from HF in 2013 for impersonating his own accounts and rep abuse)
Nosferatjew (unknown user banned for spamming)
gabara (banned from HF in 2017 for spamming and harassing moderators)
kneo24 (banned from HF in 2018 banned for using the marketplace for illegal purposes)
draaaak (banned from HF for a multitude of violations, including but not limited to, doxxing, trying to impersonate the staff, sending out packets that contained viruses, seizing control over networks created by other members and being a general asshole)

AlphabetacalAnom
Astonisher666
AIphabeticaIAnon

Above 3 names impersonating other accounts on VOAT.

I added in the HF connection and violations to the above set of names so people reading my blogger can see that they are exact names between both HF & VOAT.

But there are more in HF banned list than what I have listed above. All the accounts that appear to be other people was one of draaaak's biggest tools he used against members since he had zero hacking ability and again, draaaak I will point out to your script kiddie ass that hacking local networks with progs that were written by other programmers does NOT make you a hacker, you fucking fool. And impersonating someone on a forum is the lowest IQ thing an idiot like you does. It only serves to expose you as a faggot. It serves as well to make your intended target reap more sympathy. But you're low IQ. No fixing that.

Moving on.

Here is the motherlode of the banned HF names that resemble the ones above

GarbageBara
GarbageGabarbara
GarbageBat
Draaaak1
Draaaak69
DraaaakO
DrakeSnakeAaak < this one posted pics of his little willy and is featured on E.D.
BigDrake
BigDraaaaker
BigDickDrake
Neo247
NeoFan77
KotexNeo
VortexNeo
AlienNeoK
AlienNewK
NeoK
K-Neo
Neoh
NoahNeo
DrakenCraken
DrakeKraken
HeyDrake247
HiDrakeBigMan
NeoKotch
NeoKrotchBulge
KnoNeoNo
Knoe
TechiNeo
HeyNowHi

And that's just ONE page of the bans on this user that invaded HF. I'm not going to bother posting all 34 pages of this failed troll. All were banned in the order they appear in. I may make a few individual blogger entries where I can post screenshots of their fuckery. That would be fun. Time is an issue. But I've never let that stop me from making failed trolls rekt!

I may add more if I feel like it but suffice it to say that

DRAAAAK and co. are FAILED TROLLS!



UPDATE on Fail Troll Draaaak aka Nosferatjew

Still whining after all this time because his ass was CAUGHT!

But he's been getting trolled by someone named Wesley (according to his straining grunts) and this guy is making all these accounts using his username. Serves him right for what he does to people, like he did to several people on Hack Forums and on the forum known as Voat where I have heard from several members about his vote harvesting and abuse.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What is draaaak's smallest possession?

      That is correct!

      I'll take Retards on Voat for 1ooo Alex.

      Delete
  2. I hope i can leave a comment here as I have something to get off my chest. I'm a user of the voat boards and I know this draaaak and kneo24 from over there. I have stayed silent and went about posting my merry way and just trying to ignore all the noise that they bring. at first I wanted to say something to Putt or someone but opted out because I'm not really sure how me complaining would do any good at this point but the point is, kneo24 did tag draaaak in a comment to the person he is trying to destroy, and draaaak of course has always been trying to destroy anyone and thinks of himself as voat's law enforcement, I mean this guy is like the world's biggest rat fink. He has on many occasions targeted innocent people and there is a large number of people who were downvoated maliciously by him and I did some digging and found that he did this on a regular basis. That girl whoever she is, was targted the same way and for a simple "no that's just called being a cunt" which was in line with others were saying, by the way the topic went on, you could tell he was doing his usual downvoat brigade against her. He was very pleased by his abuse because he would tell others in the SBBH about it and celebrate putting goats in the negative. So while I said nothing i would take note of how callous he is and it's even more sick when he complains that's what happened to him! Well, karma is a bitch. But he had been doing this for ages. Then running around trying to find anyone to pounce on and seem like such an asset to voat. Draaaak is just a trouble maker and even has asked many of us non-cool goats to give him upvoats and sending links and then using the tagging of intended targets so they would know they were about to be hit. This carried on for a long time. There were times I wanted to say something but I was nowhere near the high number that he had and knew I would have just opened myself up for a world of hurt. So I always stayed off his radar. He's had alot of control over so many other goats that when he finally got banned, alot of us were quietly celebrating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then there's kneo24. If he didn't want draaaak to be investigated, it would have served him well to just forget that girl and leave her alone and she even f'ing told him that! But no. Kneo is just like draaaak in that he finds a target and will not let go until said target is destroyed. Same m.o. as draaaak. Kneo didn't have to tag draaaak to come in and start shit with that girl but he chose to thinking that he was really going to get her. What a childish couple draaaak & kneo are. I can see why some think they are the same person.
    Lately draaaak's account now is nosferatjew and he's running all over the place asking people to do some shit. Kneo is doing the same from what I heard from another older goat but they are being ignored for the most part. They wanted to attack that girl and her friend so much because they both used their freedom of speech and with d & k that's just not how voat is supposed to be run. In their eyes that is. But they could have left her alone and now look where they are. One has been banned and the other is still crying very loudly about it. In fact it was due to kneo that draaaak's downfall was set in motion. He could have left her alone, not tagged draaaak who he knew would start shit, but did it anyway as a form of bullying. Like when a small man gets a big man to go after some female to scare her so she doesn't back talk, this is the same thing. It played out exactly like that, but what he didn't count on was they she would fight back and she did. And now he's banned, and kneo only has himself to thank for that. He will never admit it. Neither D or K can ever admit wrongdoing. No matter what advice is given freely to them. I did go though all the links of posts that I could and tbh that girl really didn't do anything. She just spoke her mind. But now she's being put on trial for upsetting the resident bullies. That's the way I look at it. Draaaak also tried to say that she was this youtube guy with a beard, and it was just so f'ing stupid. He wants to defame her and make her hated by everyone, and so does K. but I don't hate AA. I see what her experience is and i want to upvote all her posts but am afraid to now. But if you are here Anon, i for one am glad that you came to voat. Thank you so much and thank you, fail trolls blogger for having this blog posted to shed light where there was darkness. Maybe one day voat can be free speech again and no fear of that D & K will do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why the fuck would you want to be a member of a site that gives bullies and sociopaths like draaaak and kneo24 any power? My best advice would be to go ahead and tell an admin. Maybe voat-admin doesn't know? Otherwise all you can do is watch as they continue to destroy voat, helplessly. The user Alphabetical Anon or whatever is just a catalyst for what was brewing all along. Of course they want her dead. She brought about their exposure. Yeah they reek of that old Clinton mob rule to "disappear" people. In the end that's really what they want is for this member to be wiped out. Then they can go back to their abusing ways and not have someone lurking around that could shine some light. Sociopathy 101. Classic case of it. I know draaaak, and that's him in a nutshell.

      Be warned, he will not be stopped willingly unless forced to stop. If he's still there well.... better take off for a while. My best advice to you, dear reader. Live and be well. Peace.

      Delete
  4. Israel is a child trafficking hub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sky is blue. Fire is hot. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

      Delete
  5. To the anon who posted about what was happening on Voat.

    Here is a letter I wrote just now to one of my friends who is also been the victim of impersonating accounts and all that same stuff:

    You see when I first got here, I'd get a couple of downvotes just for commenting about Q in the positive. Okay so, yeah. But once draaaak came along to fuck with me, out of nowhere, I was immediately seeing how he was downvoting all my comments in sucession one right after the other, and I would get an UNrealistic amount of downvotes for anything I said. While all his posts were getting UNrealistic upvotes! That was all him and he has this nerve to complain about barging up or downvotes? Wow the hypocrite force is strong with that one. But after a while I just kept to myself and invited some people over, one of which was my friend Aston. So things looked okay again. We were having fun. Creating a little hub of our own. Just going about our business and sometimes shills came in and fucked with one of us, or both. I noticed others would get hit too. But the draaaak plague came back in with his userID kneo24. And the SAME exact thing started happening again, like it did with the draaaak shit. No way anyone would literally hang onto a thread to a degree to massively up draaaak's or kneo's posts and at the same time massively down mine, and Aston's. Which is exactly what I saw and anyone looking into BOTH of these incidents would see exactly that. There's the PROOF that kneo's ass keeps wanting and it's like, all I'd have to do is spend some time going through and getting the links and SHOWING exactly that! How does he think he is so popular that he can convince some random people to follow one of his many fights and start upping his posts while getting them to down his enemy's posts? No normal random would do that.

    Now Aston would up my posts, but then again, we were talking about this same shit that was happening all over again! This time he was here to help me from being completely censored again. But look at how many votes one way or the other draaaak/kneo got in every spat he started with me or anyone, really. It's fuckery on the highest levels while he acts like innocent and it's psycho bullies like him that have one face for the public and another for just his victims. And we are victims! Just like Trump is a victim of these satanic inbred parasites. He can scream all he wants. I have already seen and heard about all his tricks. And reading those comments on the Fail Trolls blogger, I do hope that person does contact the owner here. If more people would stand up and not be afraid to, maybe those of us forced into silence can maybe talk freely again?

    So you see anon, we have all been censored in one way or the other by these fuckwits who have this clique and don't want free speech for us, just for themselves. We are under attack and have been for some time. And why? Because we're "Not With HER" and that's really at the core of all this. They are her shills. Q's suggestion to join Voat since twattertwits was banning everyone seems a hasty move imo. (although I'm from youtube and yahoogroups) but the suggestion was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may show some screencaps of draaaak's shit that he pulled in HF before he was banned. Once he was banned tho' he did scream about the person he was currently engaged in war with and how they must be Omni's personal cocksuckers, giving him head for favors like banning him.

      Yeah we all had a good laugh over that. Omni is a fucking piece of shit, make no mistake, but he doesn't do favors for anyone offering sexual favors. Draaaak assumes someone has influence over an admin if things don't go his way. That's another one of his lame ass excuses. He'll never own up to anything he's done.

      Delete
    2. Was this person he was fighting with a female or male?

      Meanwhile his remaining kneo24 account is still bleating on. As that's what he does, and I have gone underground to talk privately with others there. The dickfaced bugfucker claims he doesn't care, oh but he does! When someone is talking with another in PM, he can't downvote it or go after it with his jewish Hillary kuru-ridden hysterial posts. One GA member even pointed out that he posts just lie a certain other shill there.

      Delete
    3. Yes, draaaak's main target on HF was female. Tho' he does go after just about anybody. But he hates women in general. You see, dear reader, he is what is called a FAGGOT.

      And faggots hate women in general because women do not have chubby dicks for his chubby asshole. He wants the dicks in his asshole. Faggots love penises. Draaaak wants the penis inside his rectum. That's how he rolls.

      I also like your style: Dickfaced Bugfucker. Yup that describes him all right.

      Delete
  6. Draaaak is also WagonBurner, is there a banned name like that on Hack Forums?

    Here is some more example of how he abuses any site or system with his kike ways as he wants to censor everyone and doesn't have a life:

    https://voat.co/v/whatever/2930619/15733674/10#15733674

    https://voat.co/v/whatever/2930619/15730684

    https://voat.co/v/whatever/2927949/15710310

    The site is based on voting and the abuse he practices is that while they allow free speech, it's still apt to be censored since the more down vote's one gets, the less free speech is offered to the target of that, and that's how he uses the site to censor people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While they are censoring the fuck out of everyone on twitter, failbook and everywhere else they can, they go onto the fucking tv and lie their asses off and no one censors them for the blatant lies and injury they throw out there. That's how they do. Did you know Omni is no different? He practices censorship too. It's everywhere.

      Delete
  7. Check it out: https://voat.co/v/Obscurity/3053458

    You see, I posted this great stuff against HRC and me and my mod are talking about the shills and assholes and just like clockwork, he comes along and downvotes all of everything with his alts and/or rabid assholes who love Clinton with a passion, and ruins my topic with his shit.

    This is the REAL kneo24! This is how he does!

    ReplyDelete