Monday, August 25, 2014

Anne Kok's Bullying Tactics Exposed

Posting this on behalf of my co-admin of this blogspot who moderates the comments. Note that he is not a member of the forum being discussed here.

This is the string of emails I received after a close contact of mine also received (since around August 19-20) on board messages from the member called LightBlue. During the course of this conversation, LightBlue hinted at having all kinds of dirt on other members and some of the staff. Namely a guy named Dredd. My contact was then instructed to delete all her messages, but before she did, she did save the content of those messages and there are still some left in her inbox.

I had received emails from this Dennis person after I gave permission for my friend to give this person my email because he wanted to "talk about some people he hated and wanted to expose" and being as how several people are dealing with these assholes on an everyday basis, I went ahead and replied to see what was up. I have included the first screenshot but will add more later. For now I'm just doing a copy and paste of the emails, in order. Here is how that went basically.







From: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

This is a fake email and a fake name. One of your friends on HF
redirected me to your email.
I have a lot of information about several members on HF and I am
willing to share.
I was hoping you could use the information on the blog and reveal
howmuch of scumbags they are.
Let me know and I'll start talking.


(I will make a note here, that this person made the suggestions in PM
and the other sent an email for a contact because it was implied)




To: Dennis Weidens <dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Hi Dennis.

Sure thing. But one thing, I don't reveal my sources, even if you used
your real name, there'd be no way it would be published unless you
yourself gave permission and/or needed the credit for giving the info. *
One thing about blogging is that if someone is going to take something
from another blog or site, or image that is copyrighted, surely credit
would have to be given.

(*OR UNLESS you turn out to be a total retard and use this blog to help further your hate agenda against people who stand up to bullies)



From: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Time to focus on HF then.
I've got some information about the following members:

- Vinnie (and his whole gang, not sure what else to call them).
- Sai
- Sasori
- Wait

I also have stuff about some of the Staff members but they're my
friends. I don't know Aceman nor have I ever talked to him so I can't
help you there. Obviously if you'd like me to I can dox him, what
personal information do you have about him?
Just let me know what information you're interested in.


Next email from Dennis:

I don't think you understand.
I doxed Vinnie, - Sam -, Judge Dredd, KKB, and loads of others. It
might take a month or two but it would be easy as hell for me.
I will not share any information about - Sam - or Judge Dredd, the
rest I really do not care about.

Vinnie is just a kid honestly, he lives in Twinckenham, London, with
his parents. He claims to have made a lot of money through HF but in
reality he is just some basementdweller that doesn't make over 2k a
month. His full name is Vinnie Omari and he is arabic. He has sent me
a dozen of pictures which I might be able to recover from my phone.
Even one nude.



To: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Aceman he's been relentlessly coming after people I care about.

I know about Waif.



From: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Not Waif, Wait

http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=104990

What did Sam do? Is he on the blog? Link me to it if you will.

I've been trying to recover the photos from Vinnie, however I deleted
them from my iPhone before because I was mad at him. So it might be a
bit hard or impossible.


Then "Dennis" writes back immediately:

That being said, if I do happen to get the pictures back you will need
to expose me as well so I can deny being involved. I do not want
bullshit from Vinnie or his friends.




To: Dennis Weidens <dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Ok I got ya. I was gonna say that he'd probably know it was you if
they were specific pictures. So we won't go into that. I don't blame
you for not wanting any shit from them. They are a bullying gang. As
you can see, some of my close contacts have already been getting shit
from Vinnie's gang and they didn't even do anything to provoke it. But
bullies often do shit without any provocation, they just shit around
and sling it at the nearest person. Vinnie's gang seems like a real
menace for that site.



From :Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Damn I think I lost the pictures. But if you do an article on me today
I can give information about - Sam - and pictures as well. I just need
to be exposed myself so he doesn't suspect me.




To: Dennis Weidens <dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

O...k...?

Is there anyone else that could be featured instead? Someone Sam might
equally have pissed off or whatever? Or do you mean expose your fake
name?

I feel uncomfortable with this.



From: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

My name is Anne.
Trust me he'll know. He doesn't really know Aceman as far as I know.

Will you do it or not?




To: Dennis Weidens <dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Sam doesn't know Aceman? That is odd because Aceman got Sam to come
after JSR (my friend) but what should the blog say? Give me an
example. I will help you expose them but if we go after an Anne, then
Vinnie's bully gang would probably have more attacks launched against
the people he's already bullying. I was just hoping there was another
way. Why do you want this so bad? What did they do to you? I can only
imagine.



From: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Vinnie hates me, don't worry about him.
I haven't heard Sam about Aceman once.

You can post my full dox including pictures and details I will give
you, make it look legit. Give me a second to work everything out.




To: Dennis Weidens <dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

I'm taking it that you would like people to blame Vinnie for this? I'm confused.

Also I can tell you that we won't publish stuff like SS#'s as that is
against Google's policy.



From: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

You can make up whatever story you want about me, I have some dirt on
myself as well if you lack imagination lol. I'm almost done. When
everyone hears about this, especially Sam, we can work out his story.




To: Dennis Weidens <dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

So you're saying that you doxed Aceman before or the other guy?



From: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Yeah I will dox Aceman, I already PM'ed him to get his attention and I
can use this (my dox on the blog) as a common enemy, will create a
bond and it would be easier to get his info because he would not
expect me to be doxing him.

Anyway I'm done.
http://pastebin.com/HzMLY64w


You can do a story yourself as why I should be on the blog, since I
don't know much about it. All I know is that it's about trolls. Just
do your thing.




To: Dennis Weidens <dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Hmm ok let me run it by McCoy, but I have to be honest I feel a little
uncomfortable doing this. I mean after all you didn't want your name
mentioned and you must have come up with some other strategy to get to
Vinnie.

It just seems like there's an easier way without involving you.
Besides, the whole thing that kicked this off was my lady friend was
simply asking for help with Dutch lyrics. This much I know because I'd
seen the thread itself.



From: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

It's fine, post it. If you want a story about Sam you're going to have
to. There's no other way I'm sharing information about him.
I got Acemans skype already I will talk to him soon.




To: Dennis Weidens <dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

So you want a feature for this Sam then? I thought it was Vinnie you
wanted exposed?



Later:

To: Dennis Weidens <dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

Well....AMT is upset because she saw the latest
comment and sent me an urgent message to remove it and told me that
someone hacked either her or you. Should I let her know this is part
of your plan?



From: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

It does not matter what you tell her just tell her to not PM me
anything about all of this since some people are able to read PM's.

If she asks you about why I changed the rep it is because Aceman was
asking me questions about it.




Later after I got further info:

To: Dennis Weidens <dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

You know it's sick to use people
for the purpose of bullying them so you look cool to like-minded
sickos.

Plus that dox was of an innocent girl. You're no doubt a sick pedo.



From: Dennis Weidens<dennis.weidens@gmail.com>

It's funny how you think that girl is innocent.






We also logged the visitor IP during this conversation and that was:

Location: Amersfoort, Utrecht, Netherlands
IP Address: Isp Fabriek Ftth Customers (37.251.127.143)

Shortly after all of this, guess who pops up and makes another retarded asshole comment? Aceman himself! Who has been doxed already. Do you think we show all our cards, little skiddies?
The asshole comment can be seen from this blog.

We expose trolls and lowlifes. I think this Vinnie group pretty much tops the list of hostile bullies. To go to the lengths that they have gone to, because someone stood up to them. This here, readers, is what they do. With my having to deal with this because I did the right thing by helping someone who was being STALKED and bullied, I have a good mind to bring all of this to the police since those photos and the emails I've received involve some kind of a minor whose name is probably not Anne Kok. That means I'll have to show authorities how this Vinnie gang uses Hack Forums for nefarious purposes. I get the feeling this Dredd guy is also involved.

And this all began because someone asked for help with some lyrics to some songs.

19 comments:

  1. LightBlue sent the following message on Hack Forums:

    I understand how you're feeling. I don't see why you're cluttering all
    your anger and targeting Aceman only for it, I can give you top notch
    information about tons of other members, as long as my name does not
    get mentioned in any way, or those of my friends.
    Let me know, I have some dirty stuff about people that I highly dislike.


    Obviously trying to cover for aceman, and make him out to be some nice guy HA! Yeah he just spends all his time stalking and harassing people after kissing up to some higher ups for points. The reason people are seeing aceman as the big target is because he's the one DOING ALL THE SHIT! We see the comments he leaves here all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How's his futile quest in reporting your blog to google coming along? XD

      Delete
    2. It's been futile for him and he goes around demanding that nobody reports him for rep abuse. Go figure.

      Delete
  2. Those uber bullies just go after regs with such venom. They buy a slot in a forum and suddenly they think they're better than everyone else and that they have the right to bully people. It's really something that Aceman and his minions go to such lengths to try to destroy someone all for the fact they set out to harm someone in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should have seen the latest tantrum. Basically a bunch of stuff about shrinks and professionals. Heh what we need is a professional magician to make them disappear. Oh and apparently HF belongs to Aceman and his gang. Nobody else. If you're there, it's because you haven't been detected yet. Gee and I though it was an open forum for the public. :/

      Delete
    2. yeah when regular members have to fight back like this against rep-abusing ubertards, you know there's something seriously wrong with the repping system. they tell you not to let it bothe you but in some cases, like this one, when an uber is too focused on someone like that yeah it's like making that member have to fight to avoid the shit and you can't when they stalk you.

      Delete
  3. I got to comment here. Aceman or his shit pals I've noticed absolutely takes no responsibility for their own actions. They do the deed but refuse to acknowledge any responsibility for what they do.

    There was another thing too cause I had seen it, the one wh got targeted and blamed for the pastebin link, making a very good comment on some assholes thread who glorified killing innocent animals. I have to say there are truly some sick people out there. There was this little video of pretty little fox playing in the snow, happy as can be. Nothing happened, it's just a fox playing happily in the snow. But ANYONE who could look at a beautiful animal like that, who's happily playing and living its life to suddenly want to end it brutally and bloodily is some SICK psychotic shit right there.

    The all American dickfucked piece of shit with his guns looking to kill whatever he can. I really hate those cocksuckers. Why don't they just join ISIL? They're cut from the same cloth after all! Or is being one kind of psycho brutal sick different than another kind of brutal sick? One kills innocent beings in the woods, another cuts heads off in a desert. There's really NO difference in the mentality of them, just different victims. More of the beautiful being wiped from the earth while stinking motherfuckers full of rage continue. Maybe after they wipe out all the good on earth they can wipe each other out. To destroy is what they're all about. Nothing is sacred to them.
    Little human babies would be their next hunt, since that's also something that's defenseless.

    Kudos to your blog.
    It's a good thing to expose those who are fake, eventually these losers will end up scamming and then people will be shocked how can an uber who was so trusted do that and it happens far too frequently, then some will say, well he was exposed before but nobody listened to those victims because they were just regulars and we all know how some ubers are. Bullies will victimize those they figure can't fight back. When you do,they get bigger bullies to do their dirty work for them.

    I really wonder who that girl is because it sure aint LightBlue,
    he wanted to fuck with you guys but wanted to you guys to after her too, from what it looks like from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So skiddie acemen thought this tactic would get your blog deleted by getting some posting of some link to a girl's pictures? Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got to comment here. Aceman and his shit pals I've noticed absolutely takes no responsibility for their own actions. They do the deed but refuse to acknowledge any responsibility for what they do.
    There was another thing too cause I had seen it, the one who got targeted and blamed for the pastebin link, making a very good comment on some asshole's thread who glorified killing innocent animals. I have to say there are truly some sick people out there. There was this little video of pretty little fox playing in the snow, happy as can be. Nothing happened, it's just a fox playing happily in the snow. But ANYONE who could look at a beautiful animal like that, who's happily playing, minding their business and living its life to suddenly want to end it brutally and bloodily is some SICK psychotic shit right there. Really what goes throught the twisted mind of a killer? Fucking rednecked right winging Ted Nutcase worshippers who think tradition is going to save them when it's just another path to a hell made for their crimes against nature and humanity.
    They had the chance to live a life right or wrong, to choose between hatred and compassion. Fucking uneducated, beer-bellied pastey scum chose wrong and chose hatred. That's who they are. That's what they are.
    The all American dickfucked piece of shit with his guns looking to kill whatever he can. Loathesome those cocksuckers are. Why don't they just join ISIL? They're cut from the same cloth after all! Or is being one kind of psycho brutal sick different than another kind of brutal psycho sick? One kills innocent beings in the woods, another cuts heads off in a desert. There's really NO difference in the mentality of them, just different victims.
    More of the beautiful being wiped from the earth while stinking motherfuckers full of rage, and fat, continue. Maybe after they wipe out all the good on earth they can wipe each other out? Hope they waste each other before they can destory everything else. To destroy is what they're all about. Nothing is sacred to them.
    Little human babies would be their next hunt, since that's also something that's defenseless.
    Anyhoo. Kudos to your blog.
    It's a good thing to expose those who are fake,eventually these losers will end up scamming and then people will be shocked how can an uber who was so trusted do that and it happens far too frequently, then some will say, well he was exposed before but nobody listened to those victims because they were just regulars and we all know how some ubers are. Bullies will victimize those they figure can't fight back. When you do actually fight back, they squawk indignantly. Then they get bigger bullies to do their dirty work for them.
    I really wonder who that girl is because it sure aint LightBlue,
    he wanted to fuck with you guys but wanted to you guys to go after her too, from what it looks like from here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with everything you said. I hate anything suffering or dying because of a fat bastard who can only feel better about himself by using some stupid weapon that should be used on the one wielding it. Doesn't it say somewhere live by the sword, die by the sword? I firmly believe in karma and it follows even into the next life. Their mistakes will follow them. The echoes of what they are will sound through eternity.

      I liked your comment.

      They do the deed but refuse to acknowledge any responsibility for what they do.

      Man you ain't kidding!

      You should see the drama they flood the blog with, not that we're giving them a microphone here since nobody needs their drama they thrive on. Dennis sent in a bunch of fit flying notes earlier trying to claim he doesn't know aceman and saying he's leaving and going off on some weird rant. Awww someone is upset.

      He goes

      fantasy world where everyone is one big conspiracy and the world is against you.

      Yeah we all just imagined this huge overweight hairy basement dweller sending emails about this Vinnie and whatnot. Then suddenly innocent people got blamed for a pastebin link created solely for said basement dweller to run to Dredd and say SEE! SEE!

      Then he goes

      just an excuse to bully people, post their information and calling them names.

      Hm let's see. Hack Forums uber status, where bullying ubers can use their membership as just an excuse to bully people, post vitriol on innocent request threads with their scowlling seething hatred towards those members by calling them names on their own pages when an admin removes the name calling in the posts.

      Dennis' logic must look like helluva tangled briar patch. What he's saying is that it's ok for him and aceman to do it but no one can deflect it back. Specializing in Hypocracy should be at the top of their resumes.

      Delete
  6. What I find disturbing is that Dennis, Aceman, gang etc all expect everyone to care when they get a taste of their own medicine they expect everyone to fly to their aid, but they have nothing to offer in return. It really doesn't occur to their blockdead heads that if they're gonna go tweaking around telling people off and then telling them to suck their stumps then why should anyone care when they get doxed?

    It's a reasonable question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing Aceman or any of those retards can do is act like shitfaced fools. The only thing he accomplished is reinforcing someone's resolve to really go after him. First he attacks, then gets handed his ass. But that doesn't get through to him, so he does this frame up job. I wish that there's a plan in motion to see him get framed and actually do time for it. Maybe sitting in a cell for a long time might calm him the fuck down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's already someone hacking the whole site over there. Seems that scammers and bullies are the ones running the place and they have enemies. I'll be adding lots more to this blog in due time.

      Went to file some reports today. So we'll see what's going on with the minor Dennis wanted to expose as himself to get to some of my associates who happened to report or help report Aceman's/Slenderman's little scammer buddies. So they should be expecting revenge since they wouldn't let it go about their scammers getting booted.

      Delete
  8. That asshole over at HF just got doxed. Feel free to add his skanky spic ass to the other blog of butthurt trolls. His real name is Alex Muñoz aka VinCat at Hack Forums aka Package. Doxbin has the full dox but look at his shitty hateful face!:

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1452376_609136459145920_2001122893_n.jpg?oh=85a66900651c2cb97151f56b56448c08&oe=546FF22E&__gda__=1415815114_5a738785ab53a0b208799b18293366c6

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10485875_726871827372382_6613175662814998453_n.jpg?oh=75b62f3df8c82ae2d21050d43822109c&oe=54795346&__gda__=1416906284_2f6be74200bc687ff9f9e9c4744fb31e

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/v/t1.0-9/625554_623263137733252_775974570_n.jpg?oh=f0c713f9f1313190cf7ad9bd6c7b3e11&oe=5466F22B&__gda__=1417296244_62bcdc0474292720cb2b2157568b2ca5

    This is the idiot who blindy sucks the asshole of some fucktarded Canadian who loves drama and attention. So that's 2 down and a few more to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I allowed this comment because it's a genuine dox and I'm not a member of that site so I'll allow it. It also seemed like a real comment instead of the mass wad of comments in the last week or so where Mr. Canada and his fuck buddy Ryan are desperate to get all their comments published here. Mo matter what, I just don't find the prospect of making their claims of taking over HF very interesting at all.

      That admin may have given in to them and listened to their lies, and I can still make a separate blog featuring their hysterical comments.

      Delete
    2. Yeah and I added the dox to the entry: http://failtrolls.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-blog-causes-serious-butthurt-for-hf.html

      Delete
  9. Friendly Neighborhood Mod SquadSeptember 2, 2014 at 12:40 AM

    Dox on Vinnie, who runs the biggest scamming group in the place and runs HF by manipulation and sending his ethugging skids to bully other non-uber members.

    https://doxbinzqkeoso6sl.onion.lt/doxviewer.php?dox=Vinnie_HackForums

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Information regarding everything you posted here, specifically about "Dennis". If you are still interested contact me under jerlent@outlook.com

      Delete