Saturday, December 20, 2014

More of Aceman's Comments

I do have say so on who is banned and who gets to stay. It will be my forum when omni dies or is caught. I have poured enough money into HF to be the rightful successor.

Aceman - 8/28/14


Omni even sticks up for us and he'll step in to help us. Not you. Check out what his message was against those who hate Zach.

What fucking assholes we have here. Seriously. Most the fucktards with bad attitudes are probably pimply faced little fucktards without real friends and dad beats them. I don't know why people get on the
internet and think they can just bully everyone.

I wish there was more accountability on the web for peoples actions. Most people if they behaved like they do in real life would get punched right in the face and it would be the last time they acted like a clown.

Read it for yourself.
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4483393

Omni does do my bidding!

Aceman - 10/28/14


I have bought enough members in HF to last a lifetime. I can snap my fingers and Omni does whatever I want. I'll also one day be the admin of HF.

Aceman - 9/12/14


Your blog doesn't scare me. I can have it reported and within a few days it'll be gone!

Aceman - 8/29/14


I've reported your blog and you'll wake up to find it missing. Oh no you going to cry?

Aceman - 8/28/14


And not to mention the numerous one line comments aceman left for several seeks during August where he just rambled about us forcing his hand regarding HF. Def. implying he ran the place.



More to follow ...please see previous blogs. Oh this will be getting better. This is just the beginning. The IP shots will also be included in a future blog. The fail troll has hidden behind some fake IPs after being exposed the first time. But he still persists. Still leaving his insane comments hoping I'll let them stand as anonymous when everyone knows he's the main asshole leaving these comments.

Hilarious that the fucktarded and big piece of shit aceman is still trying to get my blog shut down because he can't stand anyone actually standing up to his bullying. Which is affectly what I and others did, despite that he clearly bought his way into having innocent people banned.
And hey, just look at him and his idiot scum squad carrrying on

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4599620&pid=44219014
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4599620&page=74
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4609651&pid=442193
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4609651&page=161
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4609651&page=162

Butthurt fags still trying to bully and harass someone. That someone's supposed crime? Asking for lyrcial help for some songs and got flamed for it by a drunken irate piece of drug addled skiddie fuckfaggoted bigot, and then attacked when she simply tried to bring moderator attention to what was happening.

FUCK the FUCK OFF you crusted, rancid basement dwelling penis wrinkled neck beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment