I'm going to spread (spam) this crap I wrote all over the web!
Derppy derp derp! Muh 'friends' didn't spread my hateful and untruthful messages all over the web, so I must go it alone but I sure hope that I can reply to as many blogs and articles as I can about who I call bullies! Nevermind that I actually bullied this girl once, and attacked her for no reason!
But because there was pushback, I must prove how everyone should have seen that I'm the center of the universe and the only important entity on the net and a cyber nightmare wanting to be a shark in cyber waters, just bullying anyone coming along and daring to exist! Because I didn't get my way, I am determined to spread as much of my ego-driven and obvious-psychotic rants around the net! - Lyecdevf in a nutshell
The spamming campaign started around 2011 and some time after he started looking up blogs about bullying and started spamming. Mind you, this is around 3 years after he had already been banned from Elitehackers.info and was already since Doxxed and exposed as the fraud that he is. Even when it's being proven that it was RaT of SoldierX that was behind all these attacks, looking for innocent people to blackmail and extort money from. The worst kind of lowlife scum on the world wide web.
(PENDING)

No comments:
Post a Comment